1-780-520-2017 (Canada) gail@maxmoneymoves.com

Your MaxMoneyMoves:

Premier Business Builder Training for Existing & New Startup Businesses

Did you know that approximately 20% of businesses fail in the first year, 50% of businesses fail in the first 5 years, and a staggering 96% fail within the first 10 years? And the other 4% didn’t necessarily succeed, some just survived. This training is critical to grow a successful and thriving business.

It’s what you don’t know that is hurting your business. And, most Accountants won’t tell you this information or simply can’t tell you. This course teaches you what you NEED TO KNOW.

What You’ll Learn

Book a FREE Initial Consultation

Save your Business Money

We have found this course makes and saves your business money!

Created by Professionals

This course is created by a Chartered Professional Accountant with over 35 years experience in business.

h

Certificate Awarded

MaxMoneyMoves Business Builder Certificate awarded upon completion!

What You'll Learn

Whether you are an existing business or a new startup business, you will learn the key strategies for operating a successful and thriving business and we hold your hand through implementation. The biggest failure of education, is lack of implementation and accountability. Most trainers teach you the information; however, no one is available to support you while you implement and lots of questions always come up. We ensure we are with you through all the steps to guide you to success.

Get a Certificate Upon Completion!

About the Course:

What we do:

We start with a business assessment on what your company’s goals are, analyze the financial strategies and processes currently being used, assess the current financial knowledge and then we design a program specifically to your needs and budget. With every company having different weaknesses and strengths, a customized program is key.

The base program generally includes:

  • Minimum 21 hours training plus coaching for the implementation stage
  • Automating bookkeeping generating time savings of 40-60% . Businesses are losing substantial money on bookkeeping costs when the bulk of it can be automated and can then spend those savings on areas to grow their business instead.
  • Utilizing customized & automatic reports with information critical for decision making beyond the balance sheet and income statement. Most businesses do not know what numbers to watch that will impact their business the most.
  • Understanding what the numbers mean and what actions to take. In addition to not knowing what numbers to watch, most businesses do not know what the numbers mean and what to do about it.
  • Learning all the available tax deductions and the most common ones businesses are not taking advantage of
  • Becoming aware of the lazy tax businesses are incurring on a daily basis that can be easily avoided saving you even more money
  • Understanding tax compliance and common pitfalls
  • Implementing processes to reduce yearend professional accounting fees

 

Pricing:

Fees & Grants:

GRANTS AVAILABLE for up to $15,000 per employee including owners and family members

Course fees: Dependent on Assessment & Goals of the Business

Book a Free Initial Consultation

For questions or to book an initial free consult.